Friday, February 3, 2017

Just Married - Blackberry Jelly

After a long break from card making because of our big move, I am finally back!  Not the most organized yet but I am back.
I was so thrilled to be asked to join the newly formed Making Memories Crafting Challenge and today I am here with my first card.  The first challenge was in January and we have so many gorgeous entries so thank you to all who joined in to make it such a success.
For Challenge #2, the theme is Valentine/Use Some Red and our sponsor is Blackberry Jelly. The image I chose is called Just Married.

Blackberry Jelly's little workshop

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

13 comments:

Paddington fan said...

Hi Marilyn,
Love your super cute card with this adorable couple. Great to have you on the team! Enjoy the weekend,
love Jacky x

jimlynn said...

SO FUN and pretty! And I'm glad to see you back too. Love your card.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this image- could have used it a last fall : ) I will make a note of it for the future (hopefully)! Love your coloring- adorable!!! Glad the move is compete and you are back to creating! Congrats on your new DT

Renee M said...

Mar this is sooooooo cute!

Sarah said...

Great to see you, hope everything went well and you are settling in

Sarah said...

...lovely card, such a cute couple xx

Maxine D said...

Wonderful to see you back Marilyn - and a fabulous card too. Hope you are soon settled, organised and creating up a storm again.
Blessings
Maxine

Christine L said...

Glad to see you back Marilyn.... hope all went well with your move and that you'll settle in soon. Loving your fabulous CAS card... a perfect layout for that fun image!

Christine x

Nancy said...

Well...You obviously haven't lost your touch! Great card, my friend! :o)

Sandy said...

Welcome back! A house has it's own song just as you have yours - so don't be surprised if it takes a while to really settle in and be comfortable. Especially if you craft!!
Cute card Marilyn - These people are lucky to have you!!
Sandy xx

Sonia said...

Naughty me, I've just realised I wasn't following you :) A fabulous card. Glad your back. Hope you have a good weekend.

Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

Pollard Carole said...

Fabulous just love this fun wedding card great design Love and hugs Carole x

Debs said...

Uber cute!!!
Thanks for popping by my blog.
Good to see you back in blogland.
Crafty hugs
Debs xx